Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    alpinevp Friend

HOORAY & CHEERS!!!
    Now how difficult was that, really? On behalf of all members, thank you. I would suggest providing a diagram exactly like below as it clearly shows all module position positions, without content, and provides us with the bigger picture as to layout capabilities.

Please follow up quickly with the mod class suffix example pages to be included in all template demos.

1. position-3
    Peter Matra Friend

Are there mod class suffixes for Custom HTML mods? Some where you can get a frame wrapped around the mod? Or ones that offer different shadeds of colors?
    Pete

alpinevp Friend

They like to keep all of the mod class suffix styling info to themselves. This makes no sense as these clearly exist otherwise the demos would not be styled.

Peter Matra Friend

Yeah that makes absolutely no sense.

Come on Joomlart!

They need to do it because Rocketthemes does it. From a business standpoint they need to do it. I only got rid of the Rockettheme because of the server load that the Gantry system put on it, slower page load times. I think on the Quantive Rockettheme had 5 different suffixes. some had borders, some had no borders, some had different background colors and header titles.

pjadit Friend

Any updates on mod suffix??

Phill Moderator

Module suffixes are limited in this template but yes, a guide is important and something JA are working on.

techguysolutions Friend

I am new member to Joomlart and I can tell you so far I am 100% disappointed in the documentation for your templates. I am absolutely blown away by the fact you cannot even get a list of the class suffixes. Some of the styling is what makes the template!!! I will never buy another product from Joomlart.

When you install the typo plugin the classes you have as clickable options do not even match what is in the demo for the community template??? Anyone have a list of these along with the sample code for styling images?

Phill Moderator

Over the next few weeks the documentation is all being re-written and will include a list of all the basic module class suffixes. The typo plugin has also been updated to version 2.0.1 yesterday so may be more to your taste.

humanity Friend

Please do that … These are really necessary!

konsulenten Friend

<em>@humanity 230444 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please do that … These are really necessary!</blockquote>

Please provide some documentation; I would love to use the template and T3 on more projects, but now it is to hard to figure out module positions and module class suffixes.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

For module position, you can go to this url: http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_community_plus/?tp=1 for your info.

For module suffixes used in the template are mentioned in our community plus userguide. Please take a look.

Thanks.

juanmeyer12 Friend

Any news on the class suffixes list yet?

nalwan Friend

<em>@JA Developer 234351 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

For module position, you can go to this url: http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_community_plus/?tp=1 for your info.

For module suffixes used in the template are mentioned in our community plus userguide. Please take a look.

Thanks.</blockquote>

I dont know why joomlart has its own tp=1 ?
    why did you change it. it is so complicated.
    for example, in this link, please show the position of ja login module ??!!!
    I know its position, but i want you to show in this page.

barentsforlag Friend

Hi,
    the link (http://joomla16-templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iii/?tp=1) on the JA Teline III V2 info page to the position layout for joomla 1.6 doesn’t work anymore.
    Who can help?
    Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum