Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I tried to use the quickstart installation of JA community Builder v2.5. I uploaded the files to the directory – now the installation seems to be missing some files because the administrator view to the system gives an error message noting that a file is missing. The error message is
    Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/[path]/modules.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/[path]/www/joomla/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 186

The user view also gives an error message “Missing jat3 framework plugin” even though the plugin shows as being installed and enabled.

I have tried reading through the documentation but cannot find any more clues as to what I should do. I would appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

jennyblain Friend

OK – another day – I redid the installation from scratch into a new directory – all seems ok at the moment. Please disregard the enquiry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jennyblain 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum