Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I found your component through Joomla.org. When you click the demo you see the demo of the comment system in JA Ores template. When I first saw this it looked absolutely perfect. Now that I have it installed I’m afraid it’s having trouble looking like the comments in JA Ores. I would like very much to duplicate this look. This must be a custom layout because just from looking at it the name, email and Web site text boxes are aligned vertically on mine they’re aligned horizontally. As well as the text boxes being black with grey writing. If it is possible could I have pleeeease have the CSS files to customize my JA Comments this way? I would really appreciate it. It looks very nice. I am using a black template and need it to blend in just like it does on JA Ores. I had thought that this is what the comment system looks like out of the box, but it doesn’t seem to look like your template does. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Cheers,
    David

Anonymous Moderator

Hi David,

1. If your template has dark background, you can use 2 JA comment templates including default or ja-ores-dark.
    2. If you want to customize template further for ja comment, kindly specify your demand and if possible give us access to FTP servers via ticket ID#UZZ-303641 for further assistance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum