Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

and the reply is not visible.
    Does anyone know this ? a solution ?

kjk;_)

1. ja-comment-no-special-characters
    MoonSailor Friend

@kjkhere Pls PM me admin credentials and url of your site, I will have a closer check.

kjkhere Friend

I tested it on localhost – I found the solution -after downgrading to com_jacomment.v2.5.0
    it works – higher versions are not working!

๐Ÿ˜‰

1. ja-comment-com_jacomment.v2.5.0
    comp4u Friend

Hi,

we have the same Problem here. If i turn off the BB-Code Plugin, special Characters like “รค” work. But if I turn it on (and only then, quotes are working correctly) special chars are not shown correctly anymore. And posting a comment with special chars stops the view from reloading after submitting.

Downgrading cannot be the solution… :((

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello @comp4u,

We are working on new version of JA Comment component compatible with latest version of Joomla 3.3.x and PHP 5.4+. We will check and fix this issue in upcoming version. Please wait for the update.
    You can check status of this issue here
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECCOMCOMMENTJVI-455

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

@kjkhere @comp4u

We have just released a new version of JA Comment component that fixed this issue, you can download it on our download section now.

comp4u Friend

The new version fixed this issue for us indeed ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  comp4u 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum