Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

OK guys, maybe this should go in JA Comment forum, but since I use it on my Teline IV setup, let me ask here:

Is it possible to change the code so people can attach images from disc (not just URL which is the only option now) in their comments?

Thanks a lot

Martin

Stork11 Friend

Hello obliat,

You can only upload images as attached files with comment. You can’t upload image from disc, then insert it into comment text. JA Comment doesn’t support this.

Regards.

obliat Friend

Thanks Stork, that’s the thing – I can’t – The idea was how I could, in other words do you guys plan on adding this feature like you have it here in your forum – it’s not fair you know LOL, and people are so used to it. In fact most of the people that do not want to comment on my website say that this is the reason to not use the JA Comment system. So I’m scratching my head what to do as I want to keep JA Comment 🙁

Stork11 Friend

Hello obliat,

Image upload feature on this forum is a feature of vBulletin. It isn’t a feature of JA Comment editor. But you can find an expert to have the project done via a reliable freelance site: Joomlancers.com, another network of JoomlArt. I personally recommend as thousands of projects have succeeded on the site.

However, your idea is so interesting and it will be recorded to our checklist for further reference.

Regards.

obliat Friend

Great, and you know I feel I can contribute by telling you what people look for so you guys make better templates having all the functions one can ask for. So minor touches here and sometimes count a lot you know and can make for a great improvement.

I’m spending a lot of time on creating a great content, but will try to give Joomlancers a go and if you can decide to go with my suggestion please let know as well.

Thanks and, THANKS 🙂

obliat Friend

Hi Stork11, did you guys discussed this idea of updating JA Comment to allow attaching files from disk in the comments?

Would make such a difference 😎

Regards

Martin

Stork11 Friend

Hello Martin,

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll get ping the dev team about it. If accepted we will then put it on our backlog for further development!

Regards.

obliat Friend

Thanks Stork11, if you look above you’ll see we had this same conversation 6 months ago. I just wanted to ask if there’s any development. Thanks again for willing to look into it guys. I’m sure everyone will benefit from this addition :).

obliat Friend

Hey guys, let me aks again if there’s any development on this suggested feature :)?

Nazario A Friend

Hi Obliat,

I’m sorry. due to less requests on such feature, we have not yet decided on the feature.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum