Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    I just wonder why JA Comment is not integrated (as default) in this template? Will this be done at a further update? Or do we have to do it on our own?
    Thanks,
    Thomas

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Thomas,

JA Comment component has not be included for this release, however, we have updated the JA Comment Plugin for integrating intensedebate, JS KIT or disqus commenting system and the plugin has been updated to work with k2 Component also.

Though, if you wish to use JA Comment Component, you can install it and configure it to your taste.

Arvind

king.lui Friend

I am also interested in JA Comment – but can I use it with K2??

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@king.lui 192927 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am also interested in JA Comment – but can I use it with K2??</blockquote>

Yes, JA Comment Component is compatible with K2 also. There is a userguide to integrate JA Comment Component into K2, >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-comment-in-k2-2/

Arvind

thomase Friend

<em>@drarvindc 192926 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Thomas,

JA Comment component has not be included for this release, however, we have updated the JA Comment Plugin for integrating intensedebate, JS KIT or disqus commenting system and the plugin has been updated to work with k2 Component also.

Though, if you wish to use JA Comment Component, you can install it and configure it to your taste.

Arvind</blockquote>

Thanks Arvind.
    But what is the better version? You Comment System JA Comment Component or the JA Comment Plugin?
    Thomas

thomase Friend

<em>@drarvindc 192930 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, JA Comment Component is compatible with K2 also. There is a userguide to integrate JA Comment Component into K2, >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-comment-in-k2-2/

Arvind</blockquote>

Just to let you know. When opening the threat you mentioned in SAFARI, you ge the following message – without code-fils:

1. screen-capture
    thomase Friend

Is it possible that you support the “changed K2-Files” so that Ja Comments work?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@thomase 192994 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just to let you know. When opening the threat you mentioned in SAFARI, you ge the following message – without code-fils:
    </blockquote>

It works well in safari. Not sure why you get to see that blank screen.

<em>@thomase 192997 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible that you support the “changed K2-Files” so that Ja Comments work?</blockquote>

Please explain, i am confused for what you say above.

Arvind

thomase Friend

<em>@drarvindc 193055 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Please explain, i am confused for what you say above.
    Arvind</blockquote>

Sorry if I confuse you. I meant the following:

– You give examples of how to configure (put in some extra codes) some k2.php-files
    – Is ist possible to offer these configured k2.php-files so it works with ja comment?
    – You could add this to the download-site of the ja comment!

Hope not confusing you any more ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best regards, Thomas

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Just to let you know that we are investigating your issue. Please keep on hold and I will inform you right after getting more information

Thanks for your patience.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@thomase 193057 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry if I confuse you. I meant the following:

– You give examples of how to configure (put in some extra codes) some k2.php-files
    – Is ist possible to offer these configured k2.php-files so it works with ja comment?
    – You could add this to the download-site of the ja comment!

Hope not confusing you any more ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best regards, Thomas</blockquote>

Hi Thomas,

Your issues have been updated on http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-comment-in-k2-2/,

Please refer to this url and download the attached files to get the fix.

Hope that helps and get back to us for further assistance.

thomase Friend

Hi there,
    thanks for the files. But it is still not working.
    There must be something different ๐Ÿ™ or the files are not working!
    Thomas

Anonymous Moderator

Thomas,

Have you installed and turned on jacomment system plugin yet ? Have you used default template of com_k2 on your site yet?

If no, please do
    If yes, pls give me url, your admin account and ftp account via ticketID: AGZ-797332 for further check.

thomase Friend

<em>@JA Developer 193312 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thomas,

Have you installed and turned on jacomment system plugin yet ? Have you used default template of com_k2 on your site yet?

If no, please do
    If yes, pls give me url, your admin account and ftp account via ticketID: AGZ-797332 for further check.</blockquote>

Iยดve installed and tuned on the plugin. Will post neccessary infos to ticketID
    Thomas

I’ve deinstalled ja comment because it disabled sevaeral functions on jomsocial. After deistallation jomsocial worked well again. It was a Java Problem ๐Ÿ™ Maybe One of the Plugins of ja comment, but i’ m Not an Expert used a user.

I’ll go with the Standard comment system of k2 or Jom comment.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thomase 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum