Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve just loaded Bellatrix to Joomla 1.5 and I can’t get the menus to collapse, which I really like in the demo. How do you specify which modules will be collapsed? Is there a problem with the sample content? On further investigation, firebug shows an apparent error in the address of .js files. It appears to be calling for …/modules/ja_collapsedmodules/md5.js, etc. But when I ftp my site folders I find …/modules/mod_ja_collapsedmodules/ja_collapsed modules/md5.js, etc. I had a similar problem initially loading the template. I had to change the template folder name from jabellatrix to ja_bellatrix to see the template at all. Please help.

My test site is at http://joomla2.argoarts.com

jamesnoronha Friend

i’m having the ssame problem…. most of these templates are supposed to be compatible with 1.5 in legacy mode… but several of your modules (ja-news among them) don’t seem to work. any idea how to modify them?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jamesnoronha 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum