Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_cloris/index.php

Really awesome. i want it now đŸ˜€

aris Friend

yup. i’m agree with you Damian. we’re wait for final release đŸ™‚

David Porré Friend

Hello,

I agree, this template is looking really nice and original.

For me there’s only one problem. On my 27 inches screen, I can see the beginning of the “second page”…
    Shouldn’t it fit to 100% of the screen’s heigth ? Hope this will get fixed with on release version, or that I will be able to fix this…

Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

David Porré Friend

Hi again,

I have one more question about this template,
    will it be released working with Joomla 1.6 ?

Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

Phill Moderator

As has been stated many times already, JA want a big prescence for J1.6. The T3V2 system has been designed with J1.6 in mind so J1.5 templates based upon it will require minimal work to function with J1.6. With that in mind I am sure that all the T3V2 templates will be available very quickly when J1.6 is finally released.

joev Friend

I know it’s not released yet, but the from the description page, it doesn’t look like a slide show will be included on the home page. I also thought there would be more content on the Features, Services, and Gallery pages. Looks a bit unfinished. And would really like to see a slide show. Just my 2 cents.

ghostik Friend

very nice template
    I look forward to as it put on one of my website
    in contact could be nice looking contact form, facebook and twitter and google maps like Ja Community plus
    (http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_community_plus/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=30)

good work JA, thanks

xyzb Friend

Really??? I guess I must be a stick in the mud but I find the new template disappointing and as mentioned, unfinished?

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Cloris download released. Iphone layout support will be added soon.

Arvind

TomC Moderator

<em>@xyzb 213243 wrote:</em><blockquote>Really??? I guess I must be a stick in the mud but I find the new template disappointing . . . .</blockquote>

Nah, it’s simply a matter of not all templates will appeal to all people. Personally, I do not see much of a use for this particular template for any project I am (or will be) working on, but I’m quite certain there are plenty who will find plenty of use for it.

joev Friend

<em>@xyzb 213243 wrote:</em><blockquote>Really??? I guess I must be a stick in the mud but I find the new template disappointing and as mentioned, unfinished?

Thanks</blockquote>

I was also expecting to see much more for the start of the new year. Single page templates have been around for some time now for WordPress. This template looks good, but it’s missing basic functionality that is found in WordPress themes, like Slideshow, Sortable Gallery/Portfolio, etc. Plus, there is little content to the pages, looks very unfinished to me. Sure, you can add in the missing extensions/functionality, but I feel they should have been included and styled to go with the theme.

Phill Moderator

Slideshow? Just add it, gallery? Just add it. Content? You want someone elses content in your pages? The template is about the functionality of a single page design, the content is up to you.

joev Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 213296 wrote:</em><blockquote>Slideshow? Just add it, gallery? Just add it. Content? You want someone elses content in your pages? The template is about the functionality of a single page design, the content is up to you.</blockquote>

That could easily be said about every template. I think you missed the point I was making. That’s okay, I understand the main function of this theme and I will leave it at that.

ghostik Friend

this template is good for small website, portfolio, original designed CV and other similar things
    1page site have has its charm

little bit css corection, colours, … and small portfolio is here đŸ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ghostik 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum