Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello
    Im using Ja Purity II as base of template since years for most of joomla website im doing
    For my own website i was seduct by the JA cloris and i trying to get the best for my website

Multilanguage : What is the best way to get Multilanguage working with JA Cloris (Joomla 1.7)
    -Top menu
    Could we affect a specific layout for each language and this way translate the top menu or maybe ther is another option with some language .ini ?

-Module Content of the Single Page
    What is the best way to translate all this different module content and affect them to the correct language

RSS
    For the Home Single Page Layout, how to obtain the full content of the different module in the rss feed of the home page
    Foobla Rss show only the first module in my case and
    Joomla Rss show nothing
    In Your original Cloris Content the rss link show some content that are no relation with any content of the Single Page

SEO
    I was trying using Joomsef and also a Xmap Sitemap ,all the top menu links of the Single page are seen as one Link “About Us” and doesnt really help for the SEO , Only 1 <h1> tag for all this Content

Mod Top Menu Order
    For my first Item level “About Us” i use an icon
    The original Home Icon is so desactivate in my case ,
    This way ther is only 1 home link in the top menu and not 2 like in you original template(Home Icon and About Us
    Top Menu Order except using CSS how order the top menu.
    Menu from the Single Page Layout will appear
    Capture details here

I m using 2 installations one starting empty (my website) ,and a local one

Blog Issue Template
    Concerning the Blog layout i didnt success to get the Cloris Blog Layout working with the round for the date …
    even using the ja-cloris-blog class in the menu of the correct catégorie blog in my case (News)
    Capture details here

Blog Issue is solved …need to add a blank space before the ja-cloris-blog class
    Exept that everything looks working as a charm ..:-)

Thanks

1. clorismenuorder
    2. Capture-d8217233cran-2011-10-14-224-02.16.17
    minsk Friend

There is a way to get the built in Joomla 1.7 multilanguage function working with Ja Cloris?
    That my question for the support.
    I set up everything on my website (mother categorie, sub-categorie, module, article for each language, seems there is no chance to make this working using Joomla 1.7 classic multilanguage setup to do that : title are set in the layout with a specific link.

I will suggest Joomlart Team to precise some limitations with the built in function of Joomla for each template in the description of the template .
    Its better to know before than discover it later

Concerning Ja Cloris
    -Multilanguage is simply not working (layout menu only working for 1 language + smooth scrolling ) maybe there is some option to solved this issue but without any support yet i could consider so ther is no

-Rss is not working for the single page layout (testing the built in rss function and also Foobla rss)

Top menu order doesnt work (impossible to put the one page menu at the classic way to build menu) execpt using css

I discover another issue with the date in the round that are wrongly affect (1 january) if you read the blog article by article (not in the list where the date is correct
    Date in the Blog view

Date viewing article by article

Concerning the SEO : i had since the beginning the idea that it will be not simple due to the single page structure.
    JooSef in my case doesnt help for optimise the SEO. but it s something you choice for the smooth scrooling.
    Maybe the support could suggest SEO optimisation for this template?

I will appreciate any answer of the support

Thanks
    philippe

1. Capture-d8217233cran-2011-10-18-224-10.07.02
    2. Capture-d8217233cran-2011-10-18-224-10.06.41
    jooservices Friend

Hi
    I got your PM about this issue. Please let’s me try to find out.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’ve replied you in ticket system 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

pointel Friend

Any news about the multi-language issue?
    I have the same problem with http://www.borgoischiaponte.it (Joomla 1.7.2 + JA Cloris 1.1.1).

Is it going to work if I upgrade to JA Cloris 1.2.0, or should I look for another template to translate my site?

Regards,
    Alfredo Tripicchio
    Pointel Communication

EDIT: I have just submitted a ticket.

pointel Friend

Pardon me for the bump, I can’t see the ticket I’ve submitted.

Any news?

Thanks,
    Alfredo Tripicchio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pointel 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum