Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

seems to me, that ordering is not working with Events list type. I want order like global settings, but it seems not predictable what order is chosen. Besides this, filter is strange in Frontend as MAR comes after APRIL.

Regards,
    Rudolph

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I’m afraid I’m not quite getting what you are mentioning above. It would be awesome if you can possibly include a screenshot and description on that particular screenshot on what you would like to do. Otherwise, it’s like solving a puzzle without clue.

Regards

kickoffno1 Developer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, I need to check the configuration directly on your site, please give me the URL of your site and admin login via your reply and set as private reply. I will help you to check this.

kickoffno1 Developer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked the Events : list module and saw ordering on this module with

• Order Setting: Ordering
    • Order Direction: Ascending

and you can need to change it to

• Order Setting: Created or Published
    • Order Direction: Descending

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-24-at-16.38.41
    kickoffno1 Developer

Hi, that is the issue, I don’t want to sort for created or published (which does not work either), but for "article ordering", so order of articles in Backend. Just like the option for regular blogs. And as the option is there, I wonder if it works.

Did you also had a look at the strange Month ordering in the filter?

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

I debugged each article on your site with Wülferode feiert seine Zwerge and Freilichtbühne Osterwald – Revue "Schlager lügen nicht" articles under Veranstaltungen category with event time 04. September 2016 and 09. September 2016 and the filter bar is working with event time and not create date or publish date … from each article under Veranstaltungen category

In this case, it’s not a bug from our product, you can try to check it again.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-25-at-16.55.20
    kickoffno1 Developer

Well, I am talking about two separate problems. One is the filter, where the month ordering is wrong (in the filter list itself, April after September).

Second totally different from that, ordering like in backend is not working. I want the articles ordered like in backend (ordering type article).

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, I created that bug to development team and you can follow the status this bug here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum