Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

after update JA Business, the word ‘T3 Framework’ appear at the top screen (logo). I want to replace with my site name. Where do I change it? I have done that before, I completely forgot it.

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings

ccdkhmer Friend

here is the url: http://www.cambodiancommunitday.org.
    I tried out the upgrade locally. The word ‘Cambodian Community Day’ is the place where it now says ‘T3 Framework’ after upgrade (on localhost)

TomC Moderator

If your site is on localhost, I am not able to bring it up online to view and try to help.

ccdkhmer Friend

Forget about the local. if you are log on to http://www.cambodiancommunityday.org now, you will see the word ‘Cambodian Community Day at the top screen and below it, there are words: Looking Back. Moving Forward. Suppose I want to change one of these words, where do I change them? I know that I have changed that before, just don’t remember the place at the administrator screen.

ccdkhmer Friend

I remember the place now to change now, JA Business template –> profile –> global setting by setting the logo type to text and I am to change them.

TomC Moderator

<em>@ccdkhmer 410266 wrote:</em><blockquote>I remember the place now to change now, JA Business template –> profile –> global setting by setting the logo type to text and I am to change them.</blockquote>

Yes, that is where you can change the logo text.
    Originally I was under the impression that you had a logo image.

Glad you were able to figure it out … All the best with your continuing site development.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum