Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve installed the JA Business template and when I click on the contact us page link I get a 404 error.
    However, if I’m logged into the front end of the site as a super user it works fine. I would think the page access is not set to public but it IS. This is the strangest thing.

I also used a different slider module on the home page and that is displaying the complete opposite. It’s visible viewing the site but then when I log into the front end of the site as an administrator it vanishes.

Anyone have any ideas? Here’s the site…

http://www.ajequipmentrepair.com/

Thanks, Kevin

Manos Moderator

Hi Kevin,

I am guessing you changed the default contact that was pointing to contact us menu item and that’s where your problem comes from. Maybe you need to check that first.

Regards

Manos

kevintps Friend

That looks like it worked as I deleted all the contacts that came with the site template and created my own. I went into the menu page and linked a contact to the page and that seemed to do the trick.

Manos Moderator

That’s great! Marking this as solved!

Regards

Manos

kevintps Friend

Yes. Thanks again. Sometimes you’re sitting in front of the computer too long and forget about the basics and over think things.

Manos Moderator

Yeap, it happens all the time to me 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum