Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a questions regarding Ja Bulletin module.
    1. How to bring Post Data inline with news title in Ja bulletin Module (see attached pic)
    2. I don’t know how, but from some reason there is big blank space between module Title and first News in Ja Bulletin module (See attached pic). How to rid of this? Also, this problem appears in other modules, after i have installed Ja Teline 4.

1. ja_bulletin_issue
    aman204 Friend

1) Go to ::

templates/ja_teline_iv/html/mod_jabulletin/default.php file and change this::

<br /><span class=”post-date”> to

<span class=”post-date”>

Then, You can remove this property::

#ja-wrapper div.ja-bulletin-wrap .ja-bulletin_world li div.box-right span.post-date {mod_ja…tin.css (line 120)
    color: #999999;
    display: block; >> remove
    font-family: “Arial Narrow”,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    font-size: 92%;
    margin-top: 5px;
    }

2) You can add this at end of template.css file::

div#ja-wrapper .padtop .ja-box-ct{padding-top:0;}

and then, add padtop as suffix for specific module. Also, the specific suffix can be added for other modules also wherein needed 🙂

Suffix tutorial:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/module-class-suffix-styles-basic-to-enhance-your-modules-2/

stinger2010 Friend

Thank you. This realy help me.

pontikoua Friend

hi,

whatever class I use, Bulletin module starts displays articles as a list, like in the picture…in the attachment…
    any ideas ?
    thanx

1. Screen-shot-2011-03-17-at-12.31.45-..
    aman204 Friend

<em>@pontikoua 228173 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,

whatever class I use, Bulletin module starts displays articles as a list, like in the picture…in the attachment…
    any ideas ?
    thanx</blockquote>

Can you provide a link to your site

pontikoua Friend

<em>@aman204 228363 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you provide a link to your site</blockquote>

http://www.news.935radio.gr

need also login info to inspect ?

aman204 Friend

<em>@pontikoua 228368 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://www.news.935radio.gr

need also login info to inspect ?</blockquote>

You seem to have some module class suffix added for specific module — blue suffix

which is breaking styling. Try remove the suffix

pontikoua Friend

<em>@aman204 228373 wrote:</em><blockquote>You seem to have some module class suffix added for specific module — blue suffix

which is breaking styling. Try remove the suffix</blockquote>

Yes, I know, if I remove it it’s ok. But. I wanted to put this suffix to customize module appereance, as per the instructions upper on this page.
    All other modules have no problem with the class suffix except from Bulletin. Is there any way to use the suffix, without breaking module style ?

aman204 Friend

<em>@pontikoua 228391 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I know, if I remove it it’s ok. But. I wanted to put this suffix to customize module appereance, as per the instructions upper on this page.
    All other modules have no problem with the class suffix except from Bulletin. Is there any way to use the suffix, without breaking module style ?</blockquote>

Ok, Try enter in suffix with one space infront in module suffix area

pontikoua Friend

<em>@aman204 228410 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, Try enter in suffix with one space infront in module suffix area</blockquote>

Not working, this is disabling the class suffix at all..

aman204 Friend

<em>@pontikoua 228413 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not working, this is disabling the class suffix at all..</blockquote>

It would work fine. Please let me know what you wish to achieve in terms of styling for specific module with this suffix and I could try provide in code reference for it to be added

pontikoua Friend

<em>@aman204 228418 wrote:</em><blockquote>It would work fine. Please let me know what you wish to achieve in terms of styling for specific module with this suffix and I could try provide in code reference for it to be added</blockquote>

Hi aman, thanx for your will to help…

well what I wanted to have, is that blue-green color, as you see it udner the bulletin module, with the same display for content items as bulletin has. Maybe an image border also.

That’s why I followed your code about modules class suffix, and it worked for most modules except for bulletin, which looses the normal article display and shows them as list…

hope u understand me…!
    anyway thanx

huypl Friend

Hi pontikoua,
    I’ve try to add a class suffix to JA bulletin module and change the css a little bit (change the background to light-blue), and it works well( on my local machine). Could you send me your admin account via PM so that i can help you?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  huypl 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum