Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I need some help with jaslideshow and Ja Bulletin mod. I want to display the latest articles in topsl2 module position, and jaslideshow in topsl1 . But the jaslideshow is working only if I choose latestposts module (fireboard) in topsl2. If I set something else the jaslideshow is not showing anymore.

any ideas?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

+ For the sanidine ii template, open index.php file in templatesja_sanidineii_light folder, at about line 146, find following code:

[PHP]<?php if( $this->countModules(‘topsl1’) && $this->countModules(‘topsl2’) ) { ?>
    [/PHP]

and change to:

[PHP]<?php if( $this->countModules(‘topsl1’) || $this->countModules(‘topsl2’) ) { ?>
    [/PHP]

+ For the sanidinetemplate, open index.php file in templatesja_sanidine folder, at about line 144, find following code:

[PHP]<?php if( $this->countModules(‘topsl1’) && $this->countModules(‘topsl2’) ) { ?>
    [/PHP]

and change to:

[PHP]<?php if( $this->countModules(‘topsl1’) || $this->countModules(‘topsl2’) ) { ?>
    [/PHP]

Hope it helps.

beniaminqb Friend

Thanks, its working now 🙂

But I have another problem: the Ja Bulletin mod do not display the update date and the images, as it supose to to. see the image attached. it shows only the links. :confused:

1. latestnews
    beniaminqb Friend

any help with this?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sabbens,

+ Images does not display in the Ja Bulletin, i think this cause is from images/resized. Please change this folder and its subfolders to writeable.
    + With the date, you make sure that the date configuration in administrator selected to show.

beniaminqb Friend

Just verified: the images folders are cmded to 777, they are writable, and the articles are set to display the date….

ferrotti Friend

Thank u!!! I have find the information that I need.
    I have make manualy the folder “resized” end now working well.

santoshalom Friend

where do i change text color of Ja bulletin header, and articles?

1. jabulletin
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi santoshalom,

+ For the color header, please open template.css file in templates/ja_sanidine/css folder, at about line 725, find following code section:

div.moduletable h3 {
    color:#333333;
    font-size:100%;
    line-height:28px;
    text-transform:uppercase;
    }

Here you can change #333333 color to your color.

+ For the color article, please open template.css, at about line 49, find following code section to change:

a {
    color:#FFCC00;
    text-decoration:none;
    }

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum