Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I just bought this.

Question: When we go on your site, the members area, we have to login. I like to have this feature in my new site, what do you suggest me to do.

I like:

Member Login, so they can ask questions for support, see tutorial videso, raise question for support, they can buy different educational products, digital videos (like you they buy different templates.)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As I understand your question is regarding a component that helps you to create a forum on your site.
    You can take a look on kunena extension that is widely used for the forum.
    On Joomlart site its based on a different heavily customised extensions that does not for public use.

Let me know if I am not able to understand your question.

Regards

teresa yeung Friend

Hi

Thanks.

I would like customers to pay for a LOGIN with their own Username name to access another home page of another private website that is private. (I will share private videos on this webpages_

Which software do I use for this LOGIN.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can get the membership extensions on Joomla extension directory here.

Regards

teresa yeung Friend

Hi,

I want to raise questions on JA Builder on Joomlart website, but can’t find it in the SUPPORT menu on the JA Builder page. Where can I write those questions relating to JA Builder?

Enclosed is a picture of what I’m trying to find.

1. Capture-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can open thread on same forum page here
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/joomlart-public-forums/ja-site-builder/
    Lile you posted this thread on builder forum page.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum