Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a few issues with JA builder on a brand new site:

1. The first issue is with the Builder portfolio page. When I go to the page, There is no images visible. I have to click on one of the filters to make them appear, and then, they disappear a few second after again. You can see it here: http://ghislainmalardier.com/portfolio

2. The second issue is with the button spacing in mobile layout. There is no margin between them and so they stack weirdly on top of each other. You can see it at the bottom of this page for example: http://ghislainmalardier.com/

3. When editing a page, the main menu appear perfectly, but when publishing the page, it creates a padding under the main menu.

4. On the home page, the background image in the first "Hero" layout appear correctly on widescreen and mobile when editing the page, but once I publish the page, the background image isn’t visible on my mobile device (Iphone).

5. Lastly, in the template manager, the advanced tab of the JA builder template is empty. I don’t know if it is supposed to be anything in it but as there is a tab I though it should have some option there!

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Its weird, let me check and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1) I check your site on mobile layout but it looks good, could you send screenshot highlighting the issue with margin?

2) Padding under menu: it’s actually heading of that page, you can disable it by accessing settings of that menu item > Page Display tab > and set ‘Show page heading’ option to No. I did in homepage for you.

3) I still see the background image in mobile view, kindly check again.

4) We improve it in the future, at this moment, its empty so pls don’t worry.

Regards

aikigi Friend

Hi,

Thanks for helping me. First I have a premium membership, but the forum doesn’t let me select the premium option. 🙁

1. Did you look at the first issue about the portfolio layout? The first issue is with the Builder portfolio page. When I go to the page, There is no images visible. I have to click on one of the filters to make them appear, and then, they disappear a few second after again. You can see it here: http://ghislainmalardier.com/portfolio

2. I corrected the margin issue on mobile phone layout by change the css propriety of:

.jub-block .btn.bg-bluegray { margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px!important; }

But for your record, you can see the original issue on the attached screenshot "fullsizeoutput_237a"

3.About the background image, It is visible when working in JA Builder editor or looking at it on a large screen, but it isn’t visible when looking at the site on a mobile phone (iphone in my case). See Screenshot "fullsizeoutput_2379"

4.I have a new issue as well. I have trouble editing text in content layout. For example, the text on my home page, part cannot be edited and the editor to format the text doesn’t even appear! Can you please have a look at it?

Thank you.

1. fullsizeoutput_237a
    2. fullsizeoutput_2379
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It looks fine with above points now.

3) It seems that the ‘background-size: cover;’ property doesn’t work on mobile, I used this on your site and it works:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .hero-6 .bg-overlay  {
    background-attachment: unset!important;
    }
    }

4) Yes, there was issue yesterday with the text editor tool, it should be fine now.

Kindly check.

Regards

aikigi Friend

Hi,
    Again, you didn’t help me with the first issue reported:

Issue is with the Builder portfolio page. When I go to the page, There is no images visible. I have to click on one of the filters to make them appear, and then, they disappear a few second after again. You can see it here: http://ghislainmalardier.com/portfolio

I guess it is supposed to have all the images visible at first!

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s fixed, kindly check again.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum