Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello I am interested in JA builder, except I see no mention for multi language support. Can you use multi languages with JA builder?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Builder tool helps you to create pages, add blocks into pages on your site but all of these pages are actually stored into your website. Hence, basically, you can create a multi-language website with the same way you did for a normal Joomla site.

Let us know if you face any issue or need any further helps.

Regards

sky Friend

Can you provide step by step guide on how to make builder page multi-language? need any 3rd party extension?

Saguaros Moderator
    mediabw Friend

hi Saguaros,
    we try it but the module "Sprachwahl" doesnt display any flags?

https://grill-au-bois.de/index.php/speisekarte-indian-summer-fr

Saguaros Moderator

@mediabw: as I can see the flags are showing now, is that solved?

TuzTref Friend

Hello! Tell me how to translate the toolbar is in Russian language. I have not found the proper number .ini file with language variables. Maybe I’m bad looking or translation is done like that anyway?

Saguaros Moderator

@TuzTref: may I know which toolbar are you referring to?

TuzTref Friend

The Builder was updated, hurray! Should I look for there is the possibility of translating its tools into Russian language?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The translation tools for other language is not available yet, unfortunately.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum