Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Had a website built with JA Builder just added 3 footer links and now the whole site does not display correctly.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

When I inspect your site and see that it can’t access some files on your site (with 404 error): http://prntscr.com/ej94z9

Could you try to check whether these files persist on your site or not? if yes, then check the permissions of these files, the right permissions should be: file-644 and folder-755.

Regards

adamapg Friend

Can you tell me why the whole site was working fine, everything was showing (site finished) and the only change was adding 3 more footer links then everything stopped showing correctly.

adamapg Friend

Also when you do a live edit ?jub=edit the site show correctly then after you publish it, It’s all wrong.

Same for every page.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We released new version for JA Builder, pls take a backup of your site first and update.

Regards

adamapg Friend

Just updated JA Builder and still the same. Can you please check my site and fix it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The latest version should be stable version, not RC2. Could you check again?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum