Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there, i tried to build a website with builder unfortunately i had problem:
    when i try to build another page, the editor make a copy of the first page and the two pages are bound. i cannot modify one of them without change the other one. Plus from the backend i’m not able to create another "ja builder" menu without selecting an existing "ja builder page". On the other hand i cannot create a new page without chose an existing menu ( even if it says "create new" ). Now the result is still the same: i cannot make a new page. All this is started after a while: when i begun to work all went was going fine, i was able to create new pages as i wanted, after i deleted some pages something went wrong.

Unfortunately the demo is not online anymore, i needed to build the site quite soon.
    Anyway, builder seems great but after this i prefer to understand what went wrong. Could be the browser? Could be an operation that i’ve done? I would like to use builder in future, any idea that helps me to understand is most appreciated!

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share me the credentials of your site and I will try to create a new page and see how it goes.

And pls clarify how you want to show in new page so I will check also.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum