Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Container-slideshow 1 or 2, JA Builder Version 1.0.8 (non-premium version). Since updating to version 1.0.8 I can no longer edit any text, buttons or content within slides 1,2 or 3. This happens on 3 different test websites with Joomla versions 3.7.3 & 3.7.4. Does not work in Firefox or IE. Have you blocked the editing within the slideshows unless a premium member or is there a problem.

It appears you have removed the following html from the button within the slide that allows editing:
    [span data-jub-editor="text" data-jub-id="t-title_94" data-placeholder="Text" data-jub-fid="_94" data-jub-ffield="title" contenteditable="true"]BUTTON TEXT[/span]

Can I no longer edit the slideshow text unless I have the JA Builder version? I am still testing on a couple of different sites but not sure yet I want to commit since Builder is still developing.

Robert

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If the Block is under Premium content you can add the block but it’s not editable.
    You can let me know the name of the block so i can check whether it’s free or paid.
    Also, post your site super user details and admin URL in Private reply.

Regards

bbvision Friend

"Container Slideshow 1" is a non-premium block and I have used it successfully up to version 1.0.8. Version 1.0.8 has the problem. I can add slideshow 1 block and there is NO LOCK on the block "Properties", I can change the block properties from the floating icons on the right of the block. I can also change the block type or clone it from the floating icons on the top right of the block. What is missing is the floating icons for the text and buttons within each slide itself. Looking at the html, I can see that the html code to allow for editing the text and buttons within the slide does not exists, therefore, no editing icons appear. If I change the block-type to content or hero, the editing icons appear for text and buttons. I will post another private reply with my credentials.

bbvision Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I can see some of the js error on the page, but also i can edit the text for the 2nd slideshow.
    You can share the FTP account details in Private reply.

Regards

bbvision Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    egrueda Friend

Did you ever get this issue fixed?
    So many "privated" answers in public forums make them useless!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is the PM reply:

I tested the JA Builder 1.08 free version and there is no issue with the content editing of the slideshow.
    can u share the steps how to replicate this issue?

The latest version of JA Builder is 1.0.9

Regards

kwezi Friend

I have the same problem. Cannot edit the content slideshow 1. Am using version 1.1.1

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @kwezi
    Kindly open a separate thread for your issue and submit all issue details and site credentials for staff in it.
    So we can assist you better for your issue.

Regards

wexy Friend

Any solution to this, I’ve just experienced this exact issue.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wexy 6 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum