Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi there!
    I installed latest version of Joomla – Joomla! 3.8.3 Stable [ Amani ] and JA Builder. When I try to launch live editor it stucks on RENDERING BLOCKS. I tried with two browsers – Safari and Chrome, but it doesn’t helps. I have no any browsers addons, so nothing can block scripts.

Saguaros Moderator
    sdexter Friend

Yep, but it doesn’t helps

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site, I will take a look.

sdexter Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

When I try to edit the page, it notices many 404 errors: http://prntscr.com/i2gciv

Make sure that you have correct permissions for files/folder on your site: file-644 and folder-755.

Also share me the FTP account, I will check it further.

Regards

sdexter Friend

I reinstalled Joomla and JA Builder from the scratch, but nothing helps. In the debug console I see that there are requests to /media/jub/ folder. But there is no "jub" folder in "media" folder. All folder are writable (I checked system info in Joomla).

Saguaros Moderator

That may be the issue, there should be ‘jub’ folder inside [root]/media folder.

Kindly share the ftp account so I can check for you.

sdexter Friend

I can’t give you ftp access right now. Can you tell me, where can I get this "jub" folder? It doesn’t exists in fresh installation (Joomla 3.8.3) and doesn’t exists in JA Builder archive.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to download / unzip and copy to ‘media’ folder on your site.

1. jub.zip
    sdexter Friend

I uploaded this folder and now everything is OK. Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Great to hear that!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum