Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

On my site http://visit-temora.com.au i have been trying to edit after i worked out a layout and now i cant change the images.

wurzer Friend

I have the same problem.
    Yesterday I could exchange the pictures.
    Today it is no longer possible.

improvid Friend

I have the same problem.

Tor Friend

…and me too

Tor Hølleland
    Nye nettsider - hjemmesider
    https://atlanta.no

improvid Friend

Did you guys fix it yet?

card1concepts Friend

Hi everyone, it was brought to my attention in a forum post I made this morning that others have the same image upload issue.

Until they fix this here is a temporary solution.

Manually upload an image via FTP to the path "media/jub/images/default/" and then type that path with your image file name at the end of it in the image block settings where it says the file path next to the paper clip upload icon. Ex. media/jub/images/default/myimage.jpg.

I know it is kind of a pain but if your under a deadline and need a quick solution to move along until they fix this it worked for me.

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The team is working on this and it will be fixed pretty soon, pls stay tuned.

Saguaros Moderator

Updated:

You can change images now, kindly check.

Thank you!

bri2.0 Friend

I have just updated to latest JA Builder and this appears to have returned as an issue, repeatedly need to add the image, eventually close site and start again…I really hope you can resolve soon.

Saguaros Moderator

@bri2.0 : you can create a new topic and share the credentials of your site + detail the part where I can see the issue. I will take a look.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum