Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This has happened before in the past but never on this scale. After not touching my development website for 2 weeks, I logged in to edit my menu block and after publishing it with NO changes, everything was broken.

I have serious suspicions that when you change some blocks, our ALREADY existing blocks are also affected.

This is completely unacceptable. My backups also fail since when I hit publish the builder tries to apply the new block style over the old one I used, your page backup fails for the same reason and revisions fail for the same reason.

So in the end I have lost about a months work and 3 backup techniques fail due to your very broken block system.

Please tell me a way I can guarantee I don’t lose my work whenever you change things in your code, so I can complete this website and not use this software again.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you clarify the change which affect your site? and share me the credentials of your site so I can take a look.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum