Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi support team,

Hope you can take a serious look on this.

I installed JA Brarite template, JA Newsflash, JA Slideshow at the beginning and it works fine after I modify some template.css to make my company site look like this Click here

However, after that I realize that the mainmenu are not working good under IE because the second level menu are hiden behind the JA Slideshow. So I look around your other template and found JA Header. It works great withou any problem in IE or Firefox now.

So now I move forward into second step, “Show some of my company’s project photos”. In order to do this, I prefer the slimbox. So I follow the step to install slimbox and mootool. End up? Operation Aborted in IE! Grrrrrr……I believe something to do with double mootool script.

At the same time, I continue my job and install my favorite editor JCE. After outdated on JCE’s feature quite a long time. And I just realize that they have the jcebox! which is same like slimbox/lightbox! I am happy about this and install it ( I remove the original slimbox and mootool). At the end, Firefox working but IE just open image a new browser… another Grrrr……from me at the office~!

And now….I keep trying and trying….nothing seem progressive anymore… Please, someone please help. What I can do now.

My find outs under JA Barite template :

JA Slideshow + menu = Where is my second level menu? (I have try z-index but I am lost… tell me how?)

JA Header + Traditional Slimbox = What the… IE showing “Operation Aborted”

JA Header + JCE editor = Stupid IE make nonsense again. I hope all my site visitor are using Firefox…. (Impossible!!!!!)

Sometimes, IE shows js error on status bar, and it says “Object Doesn’t Support this property or method…. I found the script happen on Window.AddEvent ( load ) from slider.js

I really need this to be done for my demo presentation to my management tomorrow. Only one more thing left which is photo showing. I wander is there a JA Editor with slimbox?

PS : This is my first time using comercial template, dont let me down so fast. (This is my third day of subscription….)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mengfei 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum