Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed the Ja Bookmark Plugin and enabled it. But it doesn’t show on every articles in Home page (featured articles). It only shows when an article is opened. I would need it to show on every articles that are on homepage as well.

What should I do?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would like to check this problem directly on your site, PM me the credentials of your site: URL, admin account and the screenshot illustrating the problem. I will help you to check it further.

zoshen Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 461864 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to check this problem directly on your site, PM me the credentials of your site: URL, admin account and the screenshot illustrating the problem. I will help you to check it further.</blockquote>

I have emailed you the login details at admin@joomlart.com and installation@joomlart.com

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Bookmark plugin only works the detail article with: Before Display Content, After Display Content, After Display Title events. I’m afraid you won’t able to show it from feature article in Homepage.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-03-09-at-10.24.58
    zoshen Friend

Is it possible to charge me for any customisation that would let me to publish it into my homepage?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@zoshen 462648 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to charge me for any customisation that would let me to publish it into my homepage?</blockquote>

I’m afraid that at this moment, this plugin only displays in detail article page, not in the homepage.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum