Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am facing big trouble trying to set up the JA facebook share plg, then the JA bookmark and at the end the comment.
    I was looking for some solution to integrate my site built on JA Teline III, with the social web and give some comments capabilities to registered visitors. So I first tried the facebook like, it worked at glance. So I went to try the facebook share. There was no way to make it work. I gave up and started trying the JA Bookmark which offers also facebook share capabilities. After many tries it worked. Then wanted to give JA comments a try to let users add comments in some sections of the website. After plg enabled, I saw in frontend 3 different images like the one of JA bookmark for sharing content from addThis service, and below these the comment interface. So I went and started disabling the plugins. Finaly I ended up uninstalling the JA Comments, and leaving the JA Bookmark work, but this never worked again, even if I had the same configuration. I cleaned caches, uninstal and re instal plugins. No luck at all. One whole day to make these plugins work as expected wasted. I don’t know what is going wrong…
    Any help would be much appreciated.

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

Please download latest jacomment and install again.
    If the error still occur please send me the error link.

Best Regards.

pontikoua Friend

Does anyone from Joomlart gave the solution ? Now JA Bookmark plg works in my site… I would like to know what was wrong?

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

I think The main reason is that you don’t download the latest version of jacomment and JA Bookmark.
    So there are some javascript conflict error betweet jacoment and JA Bookmark.

Best Regards.

pontikoua Friend

After working good for the last 2 weeks, JA Bookmark plg stopped appearing again on the articles…
    Can someone from Joomlart check it ?
    For the moment I disabled the plugin and put another one to do the job..

thuanlq Friend

Hi Potikoua,

Go to admin page, then open “Plugin manager” page, set ordering value of JA Bookmark plugin to be larger than JA Comment plugin’s.
    For example:
    JA Bookmark’s ordering = 2
    JA Comment’s ordering = 1

Then clean cache in your site.

Regards,

pontikoua Friend

Hi Thuanlq,

I set the order, and now it is showing up in the article. But even that I have put it to display “Before Content” as facabook like it plg, It is showing in tha position as “Top of body article”. (see picture). Before the new problem it was showing at the same level like facebook like it in the right side.
    How can I fix this ?

Please attention … Even I have post it to other threads, it is not yet fixed. I am not getting notification emails when there is a new post on the threads I am subscribed. Please fix this…

1. Screen-shot-2011-04-06-at-11.35.28-..
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pontikoua 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum