Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Manos Moderator

Hi ,

You mean when it’s going to be released ?

Regards

Manos

zao dao Friend

<em>@pascm 264412 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ,

You mean when it’s going to be released ?

Regards

Manos</blockquote>
    ti will be a very good news if joomlart release 2 new template in sep.

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    Well with all the upgrade work that has to be done i don’t think that this is very likely but you never know 🙂 Just stay tuned

Regards

Manos

zao dao Friend

i have download ja blaze template quickstart,It looks nice

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

joev Friend

I’m a bit confused… What happened to the JA Erio release, which was noted as being a September release? Is JA Blaze the September release instead and if so, is there a demo available? Thanks.

zao dao Friend

<em>@joev 264461 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m a bit confused… What happened to the JA Erio release, which was noted as being a September release? Is JA Blaze the September release instead and if so, is there a demo available? Thanks.</blockquote>http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_blazes

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

aris Friend

anyway, awasome template! i’m already install in localhost.

Aratype Friend

I am unhappy with that and I wait for JArt communication and feedback… I informed my colleagues about JA Erio in order to use it in our website and now we have to post-boon the project until the JA Erio release!

TomC Moderator

<em>@aratype 264496 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am unhappy with that and I wait for JArt communication and feedback… I informed my colleagues about JA Erio in order to use it in our website and now we have to post-boon the project until the JA Erio release!</blockquote>
    Perhaps I missed something . . . Was there an announcement that JA Erios was not being released?

Aratype Friend
    TomC Moderator

<em>@aratype 264504 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes… please cf. this :
    http://www.joomlart.com/blog/joomla-templates/preview-ja-erio-journal-and-portfolio-template-for-joomla</blockquote>
    Where does it say that JA Erios will not be released?

Phill Moderator

For various reasons it was not possible to have JA Erios ready in time. As I am sure you can appreciate the work load JA are under to get the back catalogue updated for J1.7 is absolutely massive.

Hopefully we will see Erios at some time but to base a project one some preview images often causes a few red faces. I myself will reserve judgement on JA Erios until I actually see it running.

Aratype Friend

<em>@TomC 264506 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where does it say that JA Erios will not be released?</blockquote>

I think, if you do not communicate about a new template and introduce other one, it is a sufficient evidence that you can not release it in time!

My claim is that JA team has to communicate as soon as possible when he is not able to release an announced template in time!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@aratype 264518 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think, if you do not communicate about a new template and introduce other one, it is a sufficient evidence that you can not release it in time!</blockquote>

Thats not the case. JA Erios was completed long time back, but was paused and new template concept taken up mid august. As phill rightly said that its not practical to judge a template by its concept preview. JA Erios did not live upto the design expectations and will need facelift to be qualified as a monthly release.

It would not make sense, that we release what we ourselves do not find worth in the current form. We could have finished fixing remaining J 1.7 templates (teline Iv, teline III, Social) if the template was not changed, we got more users waiting for these template updates, but that can not be a reason for us to compromise on the regular monthly release.

I do apologize for the communication gap and i will make sure that this be the first and last of such instance.

Arvind

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum