Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi i enable the JA_Blank template and when I enable it my whole front-page goes blank nothing shows up I enable another template it shows can someone please help.

Thanks, Shane M. Kelley

LocaLiceR Friend

Shane,

Would you check out your error.log file available in the server and posted here the related error message from that file?

shanemkelley Friend

here is the error log.

1. error.zip
    shanemkelley Friend

Ok so I did a fresh re-install just to make sure that it’s not some componet or anything and the problem is still there but it’s only when I enable it. Is it really only me that has this problem? lol

emhc Friend

Please provide your URL, Administrator Account, FTP Account. I will check it for you. 🙂

Winchester Friend

<em>@shanemkelley 217640 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi i enable the JA_Blank template and when I enable it my whole front-page goes blank nothing shows up I enable another template it shows can someone please help.

Thanks, Shane M. Kelley</blockquote>

Had the same problem. Fresh Joomla 1.6 installation with the JAT3 Framework files (from their JA download page) and everything goes blank.

I used the JA T3 System Plugin v1.2.1 file (plg_system_jat3.v1.2.1.zip) from this post: Fatal error after installing JA T3 system plugin ver. 1.2.1. It fixed mine, so I’m thinking it will fix yours as well.

Note: You may have to uninstall your current one first.

Best regards,
    H. Winchester Lyon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Winchester 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum