Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I SEE MANY COMMENTS IN THE JA BIZ FORUM ABOUT THIS TEMPLATE BEING TOO SLOW.

Chavan apparently helped one member by doing this: “I have reconstructed the compress js and css

It’s VERY important that I resolve this because of all the work I’ve already done. Thank you for your help.
    :((:((:((

fmfame Friend

Hi Potts…

So.. i have edited few things of your page:

1. you are in “developement mode”, so the optimized css and js is not activated
    2. activated system cache in –>plugings
    3. activated cache (conservatice caching) in global configuration –> system

Its important to use cache if you want to speed up your site. So you have to know that if you make any changes on template now, You have to clean your browser cache to see the changes. Or you can disable system cache in plugins, then reload the frontend and you see new changes immediately.
    After expiration of cache session time, its loading new styles for all visitors. –> global configuration –> system –>cache time and session lifetime..

Now open all pages with your browser or mobile phone, then close browser and try that again, you will see its much faster now….

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Potts
    Please follow this thread
    All the options are given in your template .
    Just use it. 🙂
    Hope it helps

potts Friend

Thank you FMFAME! Wow. A short and VERY helpful course on how to set up the template properly!
    Thank you for your time and effort. I will follow these instructions always.

PAX
    :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

fmfame Friend

🙂
    You’re welcome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fmfame 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum