Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

ja bistro 1.7quickstart installation is stack during the joomla installation at the 1st stage of selection the installation language.
    I’ve tried few other 1.7 releases which have the same phenomena.

Any help/tip is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Izidor

pavit Moderator

Hi izidorg

On my localhost it works fine, the problem is not in the quickstart, have you checked all the requirements ? mysql version php version

When the installation stacks you receive some warning message ?

izidorg Friend

Hi Pavit,
    When the installation stacks I have no warning message. I just can not advance to the next step.
    Note that official joomla 1.7.1 intallation from joomla.org just goes fine till the end.

pavit Moderator

You are installing on localhost or on a web server ?

izidorg Friend

Web server.
    BTW, I was not able to install many joomlart 1.7 quickstart releases on wamp server due to errors.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I’ve tried few other 1.7 releases which have the same phenomena.</blockquote>

you are sure that your web server has all services up on your node? try to ask them if they have all up

also could you post the link ?

izidorg Friend

The link is ofrabrill.co.il.
    Do you have in mind on any specific service that is not running?
    What I shall ask the hosting manager?

pavit Moderator

Hi

I’m on your page and the installation process works fine i’m in the Database Configuration page

izidorg Friend

I’m using FF with some development plugin installed.
    Which browser are you running?
    I’ve tried IE and Chrom they are going further as well…
    Finally I’ve cleaned the history in FF and guess what?… I was able to proceed the installation in FF as well.
    Thank you for your help. I’m sorry to confuse everyone.

pavit Moderator

Hi

We are happy that you finally have solved a long time issue with yours installations

izidorg Friend

Yea,
    What I can say…
    At least now I’m relaxing to start working on the template that my customer has chosen.
    Many thanks again for your help.:)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  izidorg 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum