Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’s like to have a different image in ja-banner-top on some areas of my site. How can I do this?

mangaspoilers Friend

I changed mine by editing the template.css file, located in /templates/ja_tube/css. When i changed mine, I kept the image size & dimensions the same. Hope this helps.

jclark4321 Friend

I am having a similar problem as the original poster, and I have done what you said Mangaspoilers, but it still isn’t changing for me. Is it a problem with permissions or something?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all!

i could not find the ja-banner-top on our template, can you pls give me the exactly position you would like display banners ? I would like to have a closer look on the issue

Thanks

jclark4321 Friend

We might have to put this on hold for now. There is a temporary html page up while I am developing the one with JA-Tube template so that some advertising can be done.

Css Magician Friend

Dear all,

In order to add some advertising to ja-banner-top, please edit lines 121 file templatesja_tubeindex.php as follow:

change

<!-- BANNER TOP -->
    <div id="ja-banner-top" class="wrap" >
    <div class="main clearfix">
    </div>
    </div>
    <!-- //BANNER TOP -->

to

<!-- BANNER TOP -->
    <div id="ja-banner-top" class="wrap" style="background: url(<?php echo $tmpTools->baseurl(); ?>/images/banners/<?php echo $tmpTools->getRandomImage(dirname(dirname(dirname(__FILE__))).DS.'images/banners'); ?>) no-repeat center center;">
    <div class="main clearfix">
    </div>
    </div>
    <!-- //BANNER TOP -->

jclark4321 Friend

I have everything working now, thank you all!

bstevenson Friend

I’m trying to add my own graphic into this. . .I added the code shown above and ended up with a solid black banner with a facebook logo in the direct center. . .can anyone tell me how to insert my own graphic? Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bstevenson 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum