Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I downloaded expecting a native J! 1.5 template, however it’s legacy… This legacy is extra over the system performance. Do you plan to release native J! 1.5 version of the Ja Avian II ?

Michael Casha Friend

It is not legacy, make sure you disable the legacy plugin.

soura123 Friend

I have the same problem! I just installed JA Avian II quickstart and Legacy is enabled! I disabled it and the site went down! (Fatal error: Call to undefined function sefreltoabs() in /home/lesvos/public_html/modules/mod_ja_rsslide/mod_ja_rsslide.php on line 93)

As I think the problem is with RS Gallery 2! Can it be fixed or not?

Thank you,
    Regards!

cjmicro Friend

The template seemed to install fine, but when I tried to install the gallery extension I got error that it appears your extension was written for an older version of Joomla. I did not install it. Why would this happen?

Cheryl

andreipopel Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 44098 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is not legacy, make sure you disable the legacy plugin.</blockquote>

Come on, this uses RSGallery2 production alfa for joomla 1.0 and some of the extensions for avian template are only for this gallery version. If you disable legacy your site will go down. Joomlart should integrate the new RSGallery 2 release for joomla 1.5 and try to get rid of legacy and other stupidities that made Avian2 a bad template . Avian 2 should be working fine and makeing happy people who uses it, but there is no sign from Joomlart…pls pls pls make this fine template work!!!

eric67 Friend

Hello,
    I just installed avian II from quickstart version 1.5. legacy is enabled by default. I tried to disabled legacy mode but in this case I get a blank page and nothing works…

As I red that legacy mode should be disabled, what is the problem?

Eric.

eric67 Friend

I understood. In fact, legacy mode is enabled because the version of RS Gallery 1.14.0 is not native with J1.5

I tried to download the first version of RS Gallery which is the first native release for J1.5 but the link is broken!

Is someone has this version of RS Gallery? Please help!

http://rsgallery2.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,17/.

Thank you.
    Eric.

weirdal Friend

Here it is:
    http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/rsgallery2/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=7791
    Go to files, it should be there.

I have a new question. I cant get the JA RSQuick jump and JA RSGallery2 Slider to work with RSGallery 2.0.0.1 beta. I get a <blockquote>Fatal error: Call to undefined function sefreltoabs()</blockquote>
    can the problem be fixed?

andreipopel Friend

Hi,

Here is RS2 beta for J1.5 . It’s a little buggy and I think their site was hacked because of their gallery. About JaAvian II integration…well…had a lot of trouble and I quit. You will see that JA has a template for RS Gallery, called ja_semantic…not working whith this version of RS2Gallery. The other modules, quickjump and don’t remind other work only in legacy mode. The slide is nice and works native with rs2beta, no legacy mode. Other people recomend me to use joomgallery or joomla gallery, but there are no nice templates like RS2 has. Try this new version of RS2, I attached it, hope JA won’t mind.

Good luck!

P.S.: Joomlart, we are waiting for a working Avian 3 :D, no legacy mode!!!

weirdal Friend

I think Semantic works in this release, not sure though.
    My requests are the modules JA RSQuick jump and JA RSGallery2 to be 1.5 native.
    If the site is not in Legacy mode, and these modules are published, the site doesn’t work at all.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  weirdal 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum