Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello

I’ve install JA Argo for joomla 3.0 but however,Layout is no JA Argo layout

1. 001
    2. ja_argo_all_position_layout
    steinar Friend

Hello Sypearl,

Have you remembered to set JA_Argo as default?
    Extensions >> Template Manager >> Check ja-argo and click Make default

sypearl Friend

Tanks

I’ve make default
    but ……………………….

1. 21
    pb66 Friend

Setting the template as default is great.

You now need to assign it to your menu items. The screenshot supplied is missing the Green tick indicating that it has been assigned.
    You need to go into the Template settings – select ‘Assignment’ and assign the template to the relevant menu items that you want to use it on.

It is structured this way so that you may have one layout/scheme for your home page and other layouts for other subcategory pages and you have control over the whole structure.

So basically make sure you have assigned the template to at least one menu item!

Hope this helps!

sypearl Friend

Thanks
    I would like to know why,my layout no

1. 21
    2. 2
    3. ja_argo_all_position_layout
    Wall Crasher Developer

Hi sypearl,

Your images are correct. It is the layout of JA Argo.

JA Argo header block is a complicated part. After we have converted the frontend to T3 Framework compatible layout (Layout feature in T3 Template Manager), there are several changes have been made and are not 100% alike. However, for the most part, they are pretty similar.

All editable positions are there in the layout, you can make change to those.
    Please keep in mind that T3 Layout feature it just a basic layout of the frontend. It does not load all stylesheet from frontend so they are different for sure. 🙂

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum