Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ja how do i get to the top of the ads menu heading down to the argo hint

[As it is in the sample] (https://www.joomlart.com)

1. Ekran-Alıntısı

Tuncay

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Tuncay,

You can try to create a new block called topbar for example. And load it before the header block of JA Argo template, then you create a new module to load your own ads in the new created block.

Pls check out this documentation for how to customize with block/module: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#add-layout

Tuncay Arıcan Friend

I have a problem like this and I want a better explanation

ja I tried how to build the argo theme top banner module but I am getting this error

This work fails if I say that the new module position I have created is staying on the bottom down side and it means I’m not on top and I am grateful if you want to help me

thanks a lot already Saguaros

1 tpls/default

<?php $this->loadBlock('topbar') ?>

2 tpls/default /blocks

<?php if ($this->countModules('banner')) : ?>
    <!-- BANNER -->
    <div class="banner-wrap">
      <div class="banner">
        <div class="container">
          <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('banner') ?>" />
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
    <!-- //BANNER -->
    <?php endif; ?>

1. Ekran-Alıntısı-1

Tuncay

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account and send me screenshot illustrating the position you want to add this block, I will check it for you.

Regards

Tuncay Arıcan Friend

Above Is An Example To Do It As It Is In The Joomlart Advertising Site I Have Tried An Example Of A Failed Sample Preparing Ja_argo Theme I can not achieve much of my duties Ads opening up on the ad I get upscale but fail thanks

1. qewewe

Tuncay

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site, I will take a look and see what’s wrong.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum