Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I added module 2 to my website. However, I have a couple issues with this module. When I add menu items they appear in a dark font, which makes it difficult to read when the blue or green colored template is selected. Also the first menu item is the only item that shows up in the module.

My question is how can I fix module 2 so that all menu items show up horizontally and spaced apart evenly. Also, how can I change the font color in module 2 to a light colored font?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ntonline

Could you please send me your live url, the screenshots so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

ntonline Friend

<em>@JA Developer 144223 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ntonline

Could you please send me your live url, the screenshots so that i could have a closer look on the issue?</blockquote>
    Yes, the live url is http://racingdms.com/. I have activated module for your review and added three menu items: Home, About, and Sign in.

As you can see, only one menu item shows in the module and the font color is dark. How can I fix this menu so all items appear horizontally and how to I make these items appear in a white font color?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ntonline 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum