Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

JA Anion 1.2.0 has been released. Its a major bug fix release.
    Changelog:

Hung Dinh

shoumikdas Friend

I am presently developing a website on my local system using the earlier version of JA Anion. How can I upgrade to the new release? Should I download the new template and then install it in my Joomla website? Will that affect my current layout and designs? Will the module positions I am presently using change?

Please let me know.

fpoblete Friend

Hello – I am trying to install the new version but I keep getting this error

tmp/install_4c4855e7eedc7/js’ does not exist.

Regards

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@fpoblete 187256 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello – I am trying to install the new version but I keep getting this error

tmp/install_4c4855e7eedc7/js’ does not exist.

Regards</blockquote>

Guy,

This issue has been fixed, kindly download and reinstall the latest version to get it worked.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@shoumikdas 187210 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am presently developing a website on my local system using the earlier version of JA Anion. How can I upgrade to the new release? Should I download the new template and then install it in my Joomla website? Will that affect my current layout and designs? Will the module positions I am presently using change?

Please let me know.</blockquote>

Guy,

There are 2 ways to upgrade to the new release. One is to download template and install in admin ( not quickstart package), just template package. Another is to go to Admin >>Component >> JA Extension manager >> Select ja_anion >> Check update. You will not be lost your database and your changes also by doing these ways.

shoumikdas Friend

Thank you.

shoumikdas Friend

My website is working fine now and I am developing it on my local machine using XAMPP. However, I have faced one major problem. Can you please help me? I am unable to change the default JA Anion logo. I have followed the instructions properly and replaced the logo.png file in templates/ja_anion/templates, but still the default orange-coloured JA Anion logo is showing up.

I then tried to change the logo type to text and filled up the fields for site name and slogan. But even the, the name does not show up. It only shows “slogan-text” displayed on the top-left. Nothing else comes up. Can you please help?

I cannot take my website to production until this gets resolved.

Please help.

Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi shoumikdas,

Please try the following resolution and keep me updated on the progress.

– change the name of logo in css file
    open templates/ja_template_name/css/template.css file, find following code section:

h1.logo a {
    width: 518px;
    height: 80px;
    display: block;
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat center;
    }

here you change logo.png to your name

Note: if your website don’t use the default theme, you have to open templates/ja_template_name/css/colors/your_theme, find logo.png to change.

– replace your logo via images folder: logo.png file is in templates/ja_template_name/images folder

Note: if your website don’t use the default theme, you have to replace this image in open templates/ja_template_name/images/your_theme/ folder

shoumikdas Friend

Dear JA Developer,

I followed your advice and replaced the logo.png image successfully. It is now appearing in my website. Thank you for your advice. But I still have a problem with my logo text. When I select logo type = text, the site name and slogan text (which I have entered under template settings) do not appear. Can you please help me fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello shoumikdas!

Pls open the file: /templates/ja_anion/blocks/header.php and replace all “ logoType-text-” by “” ( is blank)

Goodluck

nihues Friend

<em>@tienhc 187987 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello shoumikdas!

Pls open the file: /templates/ja_anion/blocks/header.php and replace all “ logoType-text-” by “” ( is blank)

Goodluck</blockquote>

I got my problem resolved with the logo-text thing with a new header, you can find here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/logo-type-text-site-slogan-text/#post-351059

shoumikdas Friend

Hey tienhc – Thanks a lot! It worked. Thank you once again. Great job! 🙂

andreast36 Friend

Hi Tienhc, can you please be a little clearer, as i am not to hot on this:)

For example when i open the file i see the following

<?php $this->genBlockBegin ($block) ?>

<?php
    $siteName = $this->sitename();
    if ($this->getParam(‘logoType’)==’image’): ?>
    <h1 class=”logo”>
    <a href=”index.php” title=”<?php echo $siteName; ?>”><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    <?php else:
    $logoText = (trim($this->getParam(‘logoType-text-logoText’))==”) ? $siteName : $this->getParam(‘logoType-text-logoText’);
    $sloganText = (trim($this->getParam(‘logoType-text-sloganText’))==”) ? JText::_(‘SITE SLOGAN’) : $this->getParam(‘logoType-text-sloganText’);?>
    <div class=”logo-text”>
    <h1><a href=”index.php” title=”<?php echo $siteName; ?>”><span><?php echo $logoText; ?></span></a></h1>
    <p class=”site-slogan”><?php echo $sloganText;?></p>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php if($this->countModules(‘topnav’)) : ?>
    <div id=”ja-topnav”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”topnav” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php if($this->countModules(‘search’)) : ?>
    <div id=”ja-search”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”search” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php $this->genBlockEnd ($block) ?>

Can you please give a full description with an example so i can understand it better

Thank you:)
    A

ekwade Friend

I desperately want to use this template, but continue to get the following error:
    <blockquote>Fatal error: Class ‘T3Template’ not found in /home/timefix/public_html/members/templates/ja_anion/index.php on line 2</blockquote>

FIXED: Downloaded and installed/enabled the JA T3 Framework plugin from here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=317

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ekwade 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum