Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello – I’m having a hard removing the Copyright from the bottom of the page. I updated the text in templateDetails.xml however I do not have the folder mod_footer anywhere (checked in my ja_anion/html folder – nothing)
    I would like to update the “Designed by JoomlArt.com.”
    Can someone help please?
    I even downloaded the PDF in the members section beside my download. Instructions don’t seem to be right as I don’t have a folder called mod_footer

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please try to follow steps below:

+ Download and extract the attached file.

+ Copy those files to templates/ja_anion/html/ directory

And you can modify the templates/ja_anion/html/mod_footer/default.php file as you wish.

1. mod_footer.zip
    sebbs Friend

I did exactly what you told me – reloaded and the site was gone – so I had to delete the folder mod_footer and now it works again …

When I add folder + files as you’ve shown me above – when I reload my page all I see is:
    Copyright © 2014 Franco Cite – Tous droits réservés Designed by

what’s going on? and how do I edit the Design by ….

Someone please help

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you wish to change “Designed by” from footer page, please open the templates/ja_anion/html/mod_footer/default.php file and modify the syntax in red as follows:

<small><?php echo $lineone; ?> Designed by <a href="http://www.joomlart.com/" title="Visit Joomlart.com!" <?php echo T3Common::isHome() ? '' : 'rel="nofollow"' ?>>JoomlArt.com</a>.</small>
    <small><?php echo JText::_( 'MOD_FOOTER_LINE2' ); ?></small>

sebbs Friend

I do NOT have the folder “mod_footer” in my html folder … and when I tried to download it and add it it didn’t work

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 408786 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello – I’m having a hard removing the Copyright from the bottom of the page. I updated the text in templateDetails.xml however I do not have the folder mod_footer anywhere (checked in my ja_anion/html folder – nothing)
    I would like to update the “Designed by JoomlArt.com.”

I even downloaded the PDF in the members section beside my download. Instructions don’t seem to be right as I don’t have a folder called mod_footer</blockquote>

So you did purchase the Copyright Removal License – as described below?

License & Copyright

• PHP codes are released under GNU/GPL V2 license. Read more about licenses HERE.
    • Copyright removal is allowed only for JA Developer Membership.
    • JATC Standard membership subscriber can purchase Copyright Removal rights by paying additional $ 40.
    • Copyright removal includes removal of “Designed by JoomlArt.com” in the footer, template name and details from xml file.
    • For details refer to the Copyright removal guide provided with purchase of Copyright removal rights.
    • Copyright removal can be purchased by logging in the Member Area.
    • It is not mandatory to retain the Powered by T3 Framework logo. Refer to copyright information of JA T3 Framework for more details.
    sebbs Friend

Of course I did. …
    I went to the members section – went to “Your payment history” … , beside “JA Copyright Removal for 03 domains ” … under ” PDF Copyright / Rebranding” clicked on “PDF” and followed the instructions ..
    There is no “mod_footer” folder within my “html” folder…
    Has this never happened before?
    I need help.
    As I have paid for this license – I believe I have the right to remove the “designed by”. Someone please help me or give me the direction of where I can acquire the help.

Sierra Ebbs

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can refer to my solution here

+ Download mod_footer.zip‎ file and extract it

+ Copy mod_footer folder into templates/ja_anion/html/ directory

+ Open templates/ja_anion/html/mod_footer/default.php file and change as per my suggestion here

If you are not able to solve it, you can send me your site URL , admin login and FTP account via private message. I will help you out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum