Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear Developers & Friends,

I am in a really big problem and need your help. I am using the latest version of JA Anion template (1.2.0) and my website is working fine on my local machine. But I cannot change the default logo. I replaced the logo file with my own (200×41) image in the correct logo location. But it is still showing the default orange coloured Anion logo.

I then changed the logo-type to text and filled up the two fields in site name and slogan. But nothing is showing. Only the word, “slogan-text” is coming up. This feature used to work properly in the earlier version of Anion template, but does not work in the new version.

Can you please provide some help? I am in really big trouble. I canot take my website to production until and unless I can change the logo and site name.

I have raised a ticket 2 days ago, but no one has yet replied back. Can you please help me?

shoumikdas Friend

Everyone, the issue is resolved. One of the developers provided me a fix and the issue is now resolved.

Thanks

<em>@shoumikdas 187739 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Developers & Friends,

I am in a really big problem and need your help. I am using the latest version of JA Anion template (1.2.0) and my website is working fine on my local machine. But I cannot change the default logo. I replaced the logo file with my own (200×41) image in the correct logo location. But it is still showing the default orange coloured Anion logo.

I then changed the logo-type to text and filled up the two fields in site name and slogan. But nothing is showing. Only the word, “slogan-text” is coming up. This feature used to work properly in the earlier version of Anion template, but does not work in the new version.

Can you please provide some help? I am in really big trouble. I canot take my website to production until and unless I can change the logo and site name.

I have raised a ticket 2 days ago, but no one has yet replied back. Can you please help me?</blockquote>

VisiGod Friend

And why don’t you post it here?

shoumikdas Friend

Sure thing. The solution may be found in this forum itself under the JA Anion userguide sticky note. You may want to have a look there for the exact thing. But I will provide the details here as well.

This thing was probably a bug in the template itself. We have to go to templates/ja_anion/core/blocks/header.php

We have to replace “logo-text-type-” with “” (blank).

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shoumikdas 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum