Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello JoomlArt,

I have just installed JA Anion, and I have just installed K2 to it. In K2, I have created a category and an item for it, and I have linked this category to the main menu. The problem is that when I visit my site and go the K2 item page to add a comment, my comment does not appear on it.

When I go to add a comment, I write my comment, I fill in the contact information, I then click submit, and a message says “comment submitted, refreshing page”. However, my comment still does not appear on the site. I have gone to the backend, and my comment appears in the K2 Comments section. The problem is that my comments are not appearing on the frontend, on my site. Can you please help?

Thanking you kindly,

~~~~~~
    This problem has been solved! The comments have finally appeared on my site. I just had to wait for a while for it to appear. This is abit of a lag, which is abit unusual because the same K2 Comments feature is immediate for JA Lime & JA Rasite.

aman204 Friend

You may have to clear your browser cache sometimes to have changes to be reflected 😉

Nice, It is sorted for you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum