Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So the wait is almost over now…

The very first template using T3 Framework version 2 has been released today! JA Anion 1.0.1 Beta

Because of the beta tag, JA Anion is not ready for any live production use, however you can now start thinking of setting up a playground for your own Joomla project as we await the stable version expected this week.

Some special notes about the beta release:

1. The official release of JA T3 Framework is not yet available. The JA T3 Version 2 will be released together with JA Purity III which is also a standard template like JA Anion. However all of Purity III codes will be minimized so that anyone can “have a sample” and start coding a template almost from our a blank template.
    2. The Framework guide for JA Anion (as well as all JAT3 templates) will be available at our Wiki.
    3. JA T3 Framework 2.0 Wiki >> Overview | Developer Guides | Customization FAQs

(the uncompleted parts are being updated everyday…)
    4. The extensions guide for JA Anion will be available together with stable release. (If you are not new to Joomla & JoomlArt, you can easily manage without such guides)
    Manos Moderator

Nice template but what about the joomlart modules working with K2 ? is this coming up ?

korb Friend

Hey mate,
    What do you mean about JoomlArt modules for K2?

Far as I know, JoomlArt is only developing templates to override the default styling of K2 Content Component.

Regards,
    Danny

uniquebiz Friend

I think there was talk that the newer updated T3 v2 may have some added features to deal with K2 etc?

questbg Friend

I like it! Nice template 🙂

Manos Moderator

<em>@korb 184541 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey mate,
    What do you mean about JoomlArt modules for K2?

Far as I know, JoomlArt is only developing templates to override the default styling of K2 Content Component.

Regards,
    Danny</blockquote>

For example mod_jaslideshow2 can’t read articles from K2 content it can only read from joomla content.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@pascm 184554 wrote:</em><blockquote>For example mod_jaslideshow2 can’t read articles from K2 content it can only read from joomla content.</blockquote>

Hi,
    There are few modules, which have been updated to have limited K2 article support and are being used on the new JoomlArt main site. But, they are still alpha-beta and it would take time to test them and release them. Lets get the templates and other things worked out first and then we would come back to these modules update and release.
    Mod JA Slideshow is not updated, as i remember its just JA Showcase (alpha) and JA ContentSlider2 (alpha), which are in use on main site and support K2 articles.

Expect a month, before these are lined up for testing / release. many things in hands for now.

Regards

Arvind

Manos Moderator

I am glad you are working on K2 module support, K2 is a very good component but i am sure that modules that work with K2 are needed!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum