Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello Im using JA ironis. the bottom same like ja event. I want to add same trucks to same place like ja events. But there is no module positon at there.

I try to edit truck place. Its working my screen perfect. But I tested other resolution. Its not at the same place. There is no problem ja event at different screens.

Can you help me?

Blaine Friend

Hi anoel,
    Would you be so kind as to provide a URL for the site so I may look?
    Thanks

anoel Friend
    Blaine Friend

Hi anoel,
    I looked at the site.
    Are you wanting the add the images to the very bottom where it is now black?
    If so, you would need to code in a background image.
    Let me know if you need any more help with this.
    Thanks!

anoel Friend

Hi Blaine
    Im sorry for late reply because Im at hospital now. Yes I want to it on black place like ja events.

Blaine Friend

Hi anoel,
    Sorry to hear you are in the hospital. I hope all comes out well for you.
    The black places at the bottom are actually all different.
    Could you please clarify exactly where on the bottom.
    Thanks!

anoel Friend

Thank you very much Blaine,
    I added screenshot for you and I signed it where it ll be

1. places
    Blaine Friend

In order to change this to another image, the image botsl.png must be edited. The image is located in the images folder.
    This is being called in the template.css file. If you change the name of the image when uploading, do not forget to also change it in the code.
    If you need further assistance, please let me know.
    Again, I hope all is well for you.

anoel Friend

Im sorry if I dont explain Blain. I want to add ja animation module to my site. I added then I set trucks and cars positions to down site. “like ja events”. But the problem is if I open my site at another screens “differen resoloution ” The trucks and cars position is changing.
    I checked ja events there is extra module positions for jaanimation “bot-banner”. but I dont have it in my template.

Blaine Friend

Hi anoel,
    I can not see the module working on your site and there fore can not examine the code to see if this is easily fixed.
    It sounds like you are requesting heavy customization, I am afraid that you have to handle the changes on that at your end.
    If I have misunderstood, and you would like to publish the module so I can examine what is going on, I would be more than happy to take another look.
    Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum