Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

does the JA Amazon S3 component support cloudfront in also, I noticed your images are loading from cloudfront.net.
    Cloudfront has the added benefit of loading from a more local server than just one amazon s3 server.

also how do i check if my server has curl enabled

Thanks in Advance

-Zach

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Zach

Sorry for the late reply. The current version does not support Cloudfront, however the new version with CloudFront and some more awesome features has been developed, tested and currently used at JoomlArt.com… we are doing the final tweaks before release it to JA member..

You can check if CURL is enable/disable in your Joomla Administration

Joomla 1.5
    Help >> System Info >> PHP Information

Joomla 1.6
    >> Site >> System Info >> PHP Information

agorirodricks Friend

I think the answer is yes, it can damage your records, keep your existing server to the current location, but it is quite cool that serve static content from cloud services. My site was burned big time by simply migrate my colo United States (no change at all others), it took several months to recover, but never recovered to its previous level.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  agorirodricks 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum