Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

When will JA Amazon S3 be compatible with Joomla 1.7?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

We are upgrading all our extensions (including JA Amazon S3 Package) and templates for j1.7. There is no exact date for release for each item but it will be come out very soon. Please stay tuned to our blog and main site as we will publish all releases there.

Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

We are upgrading all our extensions (including JA Amazon S3 Package) and templates for j1.7. There is no exact date for release for each item but it will be come out very soon. Please stay tuned to our blog and main site as we will publish all releases there.

Thanks.

jneubauer Friend

Currently the S3 component does not work with 1.7 – I just tested it and there are significant errors caused rendering it un-useful, and damaging to a 1.7 site.
    I’m sure a 1.7 compatible version will be coming out shortly that will be safe to use on any 1.7 installations.

kaliya Friend

<em>@jneubauer 260105 wrote:</em><blockquote>Currently the S3 component does not work with 1.7 – I just tested it and there are significant errors caused rendering it un-useful, and damaging to a 1.7 site.
    I’m sure a 1.7 compatible version will be coming out shortly that will be safe to use on any 1.7 installations.</blockquote>

Hi –

I just bought this component believing it to work with j1.7 – is there an aproximate release date, or should I ask for a refund?

Best,
    Kaliya

TomC Moderator

<em>@kaliya 264775 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi –

I just bought this component believing it to work with j1.7 – is there an aproximate release date, or should I ask for a refund?

Best,
    Kaliya</blockquote>

Just as an item to remember . . . It is always a good idea to research/read all available information concerning a product prior to purchase. As has been stated above, rest assured that we upgrading all our extensions (including JA Amazon S3 Package) and templates for J1.7. There is no exact date for release for each item but it will be come out very soon.

Please stay tuned to our EXTENSIONS UPDATE Section for frequent announcements concerning JAEC Extension updates.

🙂

kaliya Friend

Hi TomC

Thanks for your kind answer – I have now waited beyond the refund period of 7 days, after reading your post stating that Amazon S3 for j1.7 would be released VERY SOON. Please understand, that I like your component, but am in need of one working with j1.7 right away for an important customer and would have cancelled my subscription immediately, if it wasn’t for your promise of the release very soon. I have now waited 8 days for the release and certainly hope it’s only a matter of a few days, before it happens and that you will help to see that through, so I don’t have to make an impossible excuse to my customer for having waited so much longer for nothing….

Kind regards,
    Kaliya

TomC Moderator

Greetings Kaliya:

As you will see from my statement above, I also stated the following . .

TomC
    Just as an item to remember . . . It is always a good idea to research/read all available information concerning a product prior to purchase. As has been stated above, rest assured that we upgrading all our extensions (including JA Amazon S3 Package) and templates for J1.7.

Please stay tuned to our EXTENSIONS UPDATE Section for frequent announcements concerning JAEC Extension updates.

Nevertheless, I have forwarded your submitted ticket request to our Sales/Membership Team for due consideration.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Kaliya,

I have reached you via ticket ID#JNU-408-80218 (login to: http://support.joomlart.com/ then view ticket ID#JNU-408-80218)

Regards,

joekker Friend

Hi,

there is two months passed since the last post here. What does “shorty” mean?
    I think this is the best tool for speeding up your site and I assume Google ranking is important for everybody. You are updating extension like Voice and Amazon S3 has a chance to come out when 1.8 will be released, what is coming soon…

I purchased JAEC because one of you suggested (it was a good idea anyway), who suggested before to use 1.7. There is nothing else in JAEC what I am interested in. And now, I can not use it.

I need a (roughly) definit date when you will launch Amazon S3 for Joomla 1.7.

Thank you!

Jozsef

joshuatownsend Friend

Any update on this? I saw in the JA PM system that a 1.0.2 version of the S3 plugin was listed, with J1.7 support, but 1.0.1 is the only download available (although listed under J1.7 in the download section).

TomC Moderator

<em>@joshuatownsend 287367 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any update on this? I saw in the JA PM system that a 1.0.2 version of the S3 plugin was listed, with J1.7 support, but 1.0.1 is the only download available (although listed under J1.7 in the download section).</blockquote>
    Can you elaborate as to where/when you saw information regarding an updated version of our Amazon S3 plugin?

As far as I am aware, THIS[/url] was the latest/last announcement made.

joshuatownsend Friend

<em>@TomC 287478 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you elaborate as to where/when you saw information regarding an updated version of our Amazon S3 plugin?

As far as I am aware, THIS[/url] was the latest/last announcement made.</blockquote>

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECCOMAMAZONJIVI#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Achangelog-panel

TomC Moderator

I will follow-up with our JA Development Team on this issue . . . perhaps the process was started but not (yet) completed.

srdocivana Friend

Any update on this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  srdocivana 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum