Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Bonjour, I recently bought the JA Amazon s3 extension. Now, when I try to do bucket related tasks (such as creating or editing a bucket), I get the following error message:
    Missing required client configuration options: version: (string) A "version" configuration value is required. Specifying a version constraint ensures that your code will not be affected by a breaking change made to the service. For example, when using Amazon S3, you can lock your API version to "2006-03-01". Your build of the SDK has the following version(s) of "s3": * "2006-03-01" You may provide "latest" to the "version" configuration value to utilize the most recent available API version that your client’s API provider can find. Note: Using ‘latest’ in a production application is not recommended. A list of available API versions can be found on each client’s API documentation page: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/aws-sdk-php/v3/api/index.html. If you are unable to load a specific API version, then you may need to update your copy of the SDK.
    I cant find a place to add version information.

thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site and clarify the steps to replicate issue.

obyno13 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the FTP account also as we can’t replicate this issue from our side.

Regards

obyno13 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, the FTP account doesn’t work, could you help to check again?

obyno13 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Yes, it works with sftp. Let me check and will get back to you soon.

Mo0nlight Moderator
    obyno13 Friend

Thank you. It works perfectly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  obyno13 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum