Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I just installed the JA Admin theme and I’ getting two errors:

1. Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/jgstaging/domain/templates/ja_admin/templateDetails.xml" in /home/jgstaging/domain/plugins/system/yootheme/yootheme.php on line 186

2. http://domain/administrator/templates/ja_admin/vendors/font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.6.3 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

3. (On The Dashboard I’m getting tons of these errors) Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/jgstaging/domain/administrator/templates/ja_admin/html/mod_menu/default_enabled.php on line 616

4. When I add a custom image in the Quicklinks, it adds "../" to the start of the domain address and breaks the link. I’m link to an offsite image fyi.

5. In the Admin Theme (edit Style) area the thumbnail image is broken. It’s pointing to: http://10.0.0.101/works/tpl_backend/administrator/templates/ja_admin/info/template_thumbnail.png

6. In the Admin Theme (edit Style) area under the Advanced Tab, Sub Tab "Header" the hover text for "Search Text Color" is broken. As well as the hover text for "Set color for active submenu" under the "Navigation" sub menu and "Text Color" under the "login Page" menu.
    Saguaros Moderator

@joshgilson

1. The error message comes from the file in yootheme, not sure why they throws that error.

2. Could you check the file permission again? make sure that you set the correct permission for file/folder on your site: file-644 and folder-755

3. May I know where I can see this message?

4. Could you send screenshot where I should add image to replicate the issue?

5. You can open the file: ROOT/administrator/templates/ja_admin/info/index.html

then change to the path of your own image. I’ve passed to the team and it will be fixed.

1. Open the language file: ROOT/administrator/templates/ja_admin/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_admin.ini

then add these language fields:

TPL_ADMIN_SUBNAV_ACTIVE_COLOR_DESC    ="Set color for active submenu"
    TPL_ADMIN_SEARCH_TEXT_HOVER_COLOR_DESC = "Enter search text color"
    TPL_LOGIN_PAGE_FORM_TEXT_COLOR_DESC ="Set color for text of the login page"
    joshgilson Friend
    1. Thanks.

2. It’s correct, I think it’s Rochen (Web host) blocking it, I opened a support ticket with them.

3. If was related to Google Analytics on a staging site and not the real domain I think. I disabled it for now.

4. Dashboard > Manage > Quicklinks Tab > Under Support, My image link (joshgilson.com) is broken.

5. Thanks.

6. Thanks.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

At point 4, unfortunately, you will need to use images in your site, not external link like that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum