Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I just installed a fresh quickstart package of JA MOOD and did the various updates. There is still the JA ACM module which doesn’t want to update from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 and I cannot find it in your extensions. is it a module that you stopped? if so, should I uninstall it via the joomla Manage option (to remove "JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module")? if I should keep it, how can I update it?

Regards yves

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  yfb01.

1. JACM-update
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All JA Extensions are updated via JA Extension Manager component only.
    Kindly follow the steps given here to update ACM module.
    Joomla update notifications are used to show there is an update for an extension.

Regards

yfb01 Friend

Hi,

yes I updated already the ACM module via JA Extension Manager. It shows well the 2.1.3 latest version number, but the message remains in the Joomla update notification. It is the reason why I wanted to reinstall the ACM module itself.

Regards
    yves

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can clear the cache from Joomla update page to remove them, or it will auto removed once the cache is refreshed.
    Do not worry if JAEM show latest version, it means it updated fine.

Regards

yfb01 Friend

Hi,

I already cleared the cache of the update notification several times (and of Joomla site as well).

regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share site admin URL and temp super user details in Private reply
    Regards

yfb01 Friend

Hi
    I added the super user info in the edit of the initial post

regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum