Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I am having with the advance custom module. It is not displaying. I followed the steps in the document guideline but it is not working. Please help.
    My site is: ahlus-sunnah.com

pavit Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 470722 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having with the advance custom module. It is not displaying. I followed the steps in the document guideline but it is not working. Please help.
    My site is: ahlus-sunnah.com</blockquote>

Hi

Could you describe with more details what exactly are you trying to do ?

JA Acm which type ?

Which position you want to publish it ?

pavit Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 470722 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having with the advance custom module. It is not displaying. I followed the steps in the document guideline but it is not working. Please help.
    My site is: ahlus-sunnah.com</blockquote>

Hi

Could you describe with more details what exactly are you trying to do ?

JA Acm which type ?

Which position you want to publish it ?

wisdom114 Friend

Well, I am having trouble displaying it. It published it and positioned it but it will not show. I want it in the same position and style as the in the demo version.

pavit Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 470813 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, I am having trouble displaying it. It published it and positioned it but it will not show. I want it in the same position and style as the in the demo version.</blockquote>

Hi

you want to add a joomla module on a wordpress website ?

wisdom114 Friend

No, it is a joomla website.

pavit Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 470833 wrote:</em><blockquote>No, it is a joomla website.</blockquote>

<blockquote>My site is: ahlus-sunnah.com</blockquote>

This is a wordpress site

Please tell me which website you are working on and which JA ACM Module type you want to use and also steps to replicate your issue

wisdom114 Friend

sorry, the site is .org not .com
    http://www.ahlus-sunnah.org
    This is the site.

And the type i want is Magazine- featured news : style 3

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should check that your home page has correctly assigned the position

Then assign your module to the position choosed in your Home setting and publish it from page asignments on the Home menu item

If you are still having problems with it , send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend and i will try to take a look at it.

1. Screenshot_17
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You should check that your home page has correctly assigned the position

Then assign your module to the position choosed in your Home setting and publish it from page asignments on the Home menu item

If you are still having problems with it , send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend and i will try to take a look at it.

wisdom114 Friend

Yes, I am still having a problem.
    I get an error now. I attached a screenshot.
    I also unassigned the JA ACM from the menu HOME to get rid of the error.

I messaged you privately, please help as soon as possible. I have been trying to fix this for some time.

1. web
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I want help you , but you need to help me too

I asked for a SUPER USER account and the account you send me is an ADMINISTRATOR account so i cannot verify all as it should be .

You need to install 2 other plugins for your content type as showed HERE

Go to download page and download and install this 2 plugins

When you have installed them , send me via Private Message a SUPER USER account and i will help you .

1. Screenshot_22
    wisdom114 Friend

Ok. I downloaded and installed the plugins and gave you permission. Please let me know step by step what to do next so that I can learn 😀 thank you

wisdom114 Friend

Ok. I downloaded and installed the plugins and gave you permission. Please let me know step by step what to do next so that I can learn 😀 thank you

pavit Moderator

Hi

I published the module in news-home position of your main page , it is working fine now as you cn see

add images to your articles and everything will works as you wish

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wisdom114 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum