Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am working with the JA Social II template performing a manual installation because I had too many issues with the quick install. I am working with the JA ACM Module and I am noticing the JA Extra Fields Tab is missing from the module.

I noticed this issue while trying to install the slideshow. The slideshow requires the “Full Width” setting to be set to “Show.” But this setting is only found on the JA Extra Fields Tab, which is missing from the module.

I attempted to reinstall the JA ACM Module, but the JA Extra Fields Tab is still missing. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
    ntonline

Ninja Lead Moderator

About JA Extra Fields Tab in JA ACM module, it regards to templates/ja_social_ii/etc/form/com_modules.module.xml file on your site. You can pm me the URL of your site, admin login backend site and FTP account. I will help you to check it further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

About JA Extra Fields Tab in JA ACM module, it regards to templates/ja_social_ii/etc/form/com_modules.module.xml file on your site. You can pm me the URL of your site, admin login backend site and FTP account. I will help you to check it further.

Paul Massell Friend

I have this same issue. What is the fix?

Paul Massell Friend

I have this same issue. What is the fix?

ntonline Friend

<em>@xenocast 495438 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have this same issue. What is the fix?</blockquote>

I uninstalled the module then reinstalled a clean download. This resolved my issue.

ntonline Friend

<em>@xenocast 495438 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have this same issue. What is the fix?</blockquote>

I uninstalled the module then reinstalled a clean download. This resolved my issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ntonline 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum