Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to use JA ACM module of JA healthcare template in this template for our site http://www.qsutra.com. Can you please help me how do I get this done.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which JA ACM module type in JA Healthcare you want to implement in JA Biz?

infocubic Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Features Intro : style-1

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This will require a bit heavy customization:
    1) Download JA ACM module & install into your site

2) Copy the ACM – Features Intro from JA Healthcare template: root/templates/ja_healthcare/acm/features-intro/

and paste into the same directory in JA Biz: root/templates/ja_biz/acm/features-intro/ (create folder if it doesn’t exist)
    3) JA ACM – Features Intro Style-1 uses ‘owl-carousel’ jquery lib so you will have to copy this folder: root/templates/ja_healthcare/js/owl-carousel/ and paste to the same directory in JA Biz

4) Load this owl-carousel script into JA Biz by opening file: root/templates/ja_healthcare/etc/assets.xml
    Inside script tag, add this line: js/owl-carousel/owl.carousel.js : http://prntscr.com/ibsvkm

These above steps help to add JA ACM Features Intro style-1 to your site (with JA Biz template), however, the style and JS code from 2 templates are totally different so you will have to customize more in Style & JS to make it looks the same as in JA Healthcare.

Regards

infocubic Friend

I have done as suggested by you but no luck….and it is coming as attached

I have added only two image and it is showing twice.

1. back-end
    2. front_end
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I mentioned above, you will need to customize style for it to make it looks the same as in JA Healthcare template.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum