Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have just installed uber in fresh joomla . in uber template configuration i have selected default layout . when i have activated ja acm in acm-header position main menu is not showing anymore

So i dont know how to use utility bar site wide as sticky ( could not find any uber-bar position in template )

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary back-end account via private reply so I can investigate the problem ?

ronicm Friend

I could figure it out . JA ACM really promising . current issue is when i install JA ACM module language file not being coppied from temp folder to language folder . also in template manager ( general tab ) i can not select any theme ( normally atleast default theme should appear )

By the way should i create a new thread to post the credential of the website ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ronicm,

There’s no need to create another thread, you can send over a temporary back-end account via private reply (just click my username and you will see option to send private message) so I can take a look and investigate the problem for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum